Cardio Combat is the empowering cardio workout. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you strike, punch, kick way through calories to superior cardio workout.
A Typical Class?
Your Cardio Combat instructor will lead you through a series of moves from a range of martial arts, to a series of different music tracks.
- Learning all the moves that will be used throughout the class, and warming up your body.
- There will be time to recover as you prepare for the each phase, with a final fight for your life that will seal the deal on your fitness objectives.
- Finally, you will take to the floor and cap off the workout with some strength training.
What you will Benefit?
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups.
- Burns calories for a leaner body.
- Improves co-ordination and agility.
- Improves bone density.
- Improves posture and core strength and stability.
- Builds self-confidence.
What do I need to bring to Class?
- Comfortable workout clothes.
- Gym shoes. We recommend cross-trainers over running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement you’ll be doing in class.
- Drink bottle.