LBT is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilization exercises. Dynamic instructors and powerful music motivate everyone towards their fitness goals – from the weekend athlete to the hard-core competitor!
A Typical Class?
LBT is a 60-minutes sports-inspired cardio workout that’s all about improving your speed, fitness, strength and agility. You’ll love the group dynamic that’s at the heart of LBT.
- Your instructor will first guide you through a warm-up, with big, simple aerobic moves. An increasing range of moves will gradually get more intense.
- You’ll then really get into the zone with two intense peaks, each followed by recovery and conditioning tracks that focus on your upper, then lower body.
- Dig deep and push yourself through! Have some fun with class interaction, and test your speed and agility.
- The final track will give you time to recover and stretch, as you congratulate yourself on a job well done.
What you will Benefit?
- Burn loads of calories.
- Tone and shape your body.
- Raise your overall fitness and stamina for high energy sports .
- Improve your coordination and agility.
- Develop strength through core conditioning work.
- Enhance your bone health and density.
- Increase your heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout.
What do I need to bring to Class?
- Comfortable workout clothes.
- Gym shoes. We recommend cross-trainers over running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement you’ll be doing in class.
- Drink bottle.